Oh you did? How is she?
Oh...she's fine. We were talking about Fantasy Football....and then I talked to Brice.
About that time....my face looks like this:
It just kinda happened. Lol!
Sure. Sheesh! I can't leave you unattended for five dang minutes.
Nothing bad was said....I was on top of things.
Oh well I can just see you trying to wrestle the phone away from Brice if the sh*t hit the fan. Ha!
Good point. Uh, he has Ryan's email now.
I have no words here.
I can see a blog post in the works here.
Yes I can too. Now go write it. Be sure to add that I was sleeping when all this went on!
Nope not me. I feel certain it will get funnier as time goes on.
And Betsy was so right. The days that followed had us inventing a "code" to text with....being busted by one of our husbands...and well, other silliness that kept the guys shaking their heads. We both probably have a little too much fun messing with them. And come to think of it....Ryan's standard response to me is to shake his head....I wonder what that means? ;)
The most exciting thing (and let's just say it...the ONLY good thing) that has come out of Ryan and Brice talking is......they have agreed to let Betsy and I meet!!!!! Yes...really...I know...and they are well aware of how much trouble we are together. So, sometime late this year.....Ryan and I will hop on a plane (which if you know me...that in itself is a miracle) and I will meet my friend...well Brice will be there too....but, whatever! ;) Ryan and I will be there for three nights....and one night the boys will be heading to a sporting event...which will leave Betsy and I on our own! Not that anything could come of it....I mean honestly....how much trouble could she and I get into in a few short hours......



That seems like enough time for the two of you to get into all sorts of things lol! No seriously, they don't have a thing to worry about. I mean, you wouldn't want to do anything to ensure it's a once-in-a-lifetime trip, right?! I have no doubt a fabulous time will be had by all:)
ReplyDeleteOh Tess, yee of little faith! hahahaha! Okay, okay...so yes, we *could* probably get in some trouble....but yes, we hope to do this again some day. Perhaps we will *try* to be on somewhat of our best behavior! It is going to be so much fun :)
DeleteSo much FUN! I am glad you will get a mini vacation and meet a friend!
ReplyDeleteIt is going to be a hoot! I cannot wait for my mini vacation! I won't have to pour anyone's juice....cut anyone's crust off of a PBJ...oh dear the list goes on! I am SO looking forward to adult time....ahhhhhh! :)
DeleteI am certain that Betsy will have the same calming effect on you, that I had on a certain blogger friend of ours when we spent the weekend together. Besides how much trouble can you get into when you refuse to speak to our husbands ? You'll be mute the entire time! OMG...you are like Roj from the Big Bang Theory!!! He can't talk to women unless he has something to drink...and you can't talk to HoH's other than RYAN unless...bwahahaaaa! Ryan is going to have the quietest weekend EVER with you!!!
ReplyDeleteCalming effect? Somehow I sense some sarcasm here. I already have a plan for meeting Brice. I am going to get schnockered ( I think I just invented a word) at the airport bar before we take off! That oughta do it. I won't be scared...I will just find everything incredible funny ;)
DeleteLoL Lucy,
ReplyDeleteYou know, the golden rule is usually to never ever let HoH's talk to each other if you can help it! Sheesh, I was thinking oh good gravy (to quote Cat) when I started reading this. Wow, it sounds as though it has worked out wonderfully! I'm so happy for you and Betsy. I'm sure you are going to have an awesome time together. Of course, we want to hear all about it afterwards.
As for how much trouble you two can get into ... hmm, let me count the ways! LoL
Hugs,
Roz
Roz....I knew the golden rule....apparently someone forgot to tell Betsy...sheesh! Who dropped the ball on that one?! ;)
DeleteIt has turned out pretty well...we can't wait to meet!
Trouble? Nah, not us ;)
Great and it's a no brainer.
ReplyDeleteIt is SO great!!!! :)
DeleteSuper excited for you both! Do, please, make some mischief and HAVE FUN doing so. Plus, give us the deets. :)
ReplyDeleteWe are kinda excited too :) Well twist our arms....we will make a wee bit of trouble just for you ;)
DeleteDetails will be coming.... hahahah!
Hey Lucy...I'm sure you and Betsy will have loads of fun together! As far as how much trouble could you two get into in a few short hours...? Hmmm...suggest you start saving up 'bail money' now! LOL
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cat
Bail Money?? Dear Lord Cat...I am not planning on any illegal activities....maybe just some harmless poking of the bears :) hahahaha! But just in case...you wanna start us off with a five dollar bill?
DeleteJust awesome! I met my best friend online, and other women friends I cherish. Funny thing, we can never decide if we're Lucy and Ethel or Thelma and Louise! Either way, it's fun and I am happy for you!
ReplyDeleteSara
Betsy is such a good friend...I am lucky to have found her. Although my blog name is Lucy...between you and me....she is more like Lucy and I am Ethel. That Betsy is the real troublemaker ;)
DeleteI am thrilled too, thanks Sara :)
Oh Lucy, those are some dangerous questions to ask! LOL And hope you guys have great fun together... staying OUT of trouble. LOL :)
ReplyDeleteEs May...
DeleteI am SURE we are going to have the best time. Stay out of trouble?? We will see..... ;)
Sounds fabulous! Try not to get into *too* much trouble. lol
ReplyDeleteHi Lucy, :)
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a wonderful time ahead for all four of you! I love the idea that you both get a break from every day stuff too! Have lots and lots of fun, and behave now!!
I'm really happy for you all. Many hugs,
<3 Katie
Hi Lucy. It sounds like a blast! Hope you both have a fantastic visit. And really,what could possibly go wrong ;)
ReplyDelete*snickering* I just realized how long ago this was posted, lol. Never mind......
Delete