It's two hearts....one dream....I wouldn't trade it for anything....and I ask the Lord every night....for just another day in paradise.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Betsy's Blog.....

I am as proud as a peacock today.......





A new blog is born.......



Go over and visit  Betsy's new blog.....she is a hOOt!

20 comments:

  1. Hurrah!!! I'll stop by. - You know.. I JUST got your blog on my blog roll.. it never shows up! grrr.. so I have you bookmarked instead! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emi :)

      Thanks for taking a trip over to Betsy's place :)

      Confession time about my blog roll: Long before I had this blog....I found Mick's then Stormy's and then stumbled onto Tess's blog....so I got in the habit of using her blog roll...yes really! I read all the ones I have listed....and then a bunch on hers! Ack! I am lazy...I need to update mine too!

      Delete
  2. OK, Went there. Now I just need to find out: What is a "h00t"?
    Is that somebody who ends her very first post with a teaser to her next post, so that she is sure that curious people like I, will return?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said Bas...if only Ryan listened to me like you do :)

      Okay, a hoot is someone who is funny, makes you laugh....so when I say that Betsy is a hoot...it is because she is a funny person! Sorry about that......

      And of course, she wants you to return....oh, trust me...you WANT to return, that girl has a lot of good material to write about!

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love new blogs! Headed over now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for heading over to Betsy's new home! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh THANK GOD! Now OTHER people can 'help' her! Not that she's a handful, but honestly YOU and I ? What was she thinking????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Help? When was I EVER help to anyone...seriously?? I am here mostly to amuse and humor others....that is all my friend!

      What was she thinking? That *I* am funny.....with *you* I have nooooo idea! ;)

      Love ya!!!!

      Delete
  5. Went and commented lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Missy....I am sure she loved your "visit" :)

      Delete
  6. Oh Lucy~ Thank you so much for the post, all your help, and your friendship. You say I'm a 'h00t' yet you start laughing before I speak lol. Hopefully, I won't be entertaining you quite as much because I'm certain everyone will help me get in tune with my submissive self through blogging. (That's what I'm telling Brice anyway ;) )

    Love ya!
    Betsy;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!

      This was the least I could do...really....you have been more help to me than you will ever know....and I appreciate it. You "get" me, and that is hard to find :)

      I know I am terrible, I start laughing a minute into your stories...sorry...usually I know what you have done or said because I have either done it....or I know you too well :) ha!

      Yes, I will leave it up to someone else to help you find your submission....half the time mine is misplaced....just don't let it take your sense of humor away...I must be entertained!

      Love ya back....

      ~Lucy

      Delete
  7. What a cute post! I love the pics.

    Now to visit Betsy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you know me and the pics :)

      Thanks for visiting Betsy in her new residence :)

      Delete
  8. Thank you Lucy, very cute post and pics :) Will head over and visit.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz :)

      I am glad you liked it...you know me and the pics :)

      Thanks for saying hi to our newest blogging buddy :)

      Hugs....
      ~Lucy

      Delete
  9. Thanks Lucy for being so encouraging to Betsy. Now, was this wise?!

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ami...

      Betsy has been as equally encouraging to me :)

      Wise?? When have I ever claimed to be that?? Remember...I am the funny one! ha! Kidding....

      Hugs...

      ~Lucy

      Delete