It's two hearts....one dream....I wouldn't trade it for anything....and I ask the Lord every night....for just another day in paradise.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I am so behind.......



Well, in typical Lucy fashion.....I am totally behind the times here.  I started seeing some questions in my email inbox late in the weekend, and well I am just now getting back to all of them.  Ryan gets one weekend off in the month, and quite honestly I was basking in all of that glory :)  Monday came and he had the laptop alllll day at work, and then had the audacity to take it to class that night.....so here I sit in my kitchen, with three little people battling it out around me Power Ranger style ;)  I have a few sets of questions to answer, but I think I am a little late to forward them on to others....from the looks of things most of you have done your fair share :D   So here we go....more than you ever wanted to know about me......



From Wilma :D

1.  What celebrity to you resemble?    
I honestly have no idea...seriously not a clue.
2.  What do you think your husband/ HoH looks sexiest in ?
His jeans, a casual button down shirt he wears untucked, and boots....sigh
3. Aside from reading my blog, what is your favourite past time?
We love to travel.
4. What ONE word best sums up you?
Happy.
5. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Diet Coke....seriously addicted :)
6. What is a pet peeve of yours?
Rudeness.....no excuse
7. What is your favourite Day of the year?
Christmas Eve...so magical
8. Again aside from me, who would you like to have a drink with from Blog Land ?
You flatter yourself Wilma :D.....and I dunno all of you...seriously I love you people :)
9. What irrational fears do you have? 
Earthworms....what will they take over the world....eek, they make me gag :(
10. What is the best gift you ever recieved?
My husband's time....I just want to be with him....24/7...can we arrange that????
11. What is your least favourite sexual position ( ha..you didn't think I was going to go through this whole thing without ONE naughty question did you?)
Oh Lawd.....you had to go there???  Right now....missionary....me on the bottom....it squashes my very pregnant belly....sorry you asked!

From Ward and June :)

1. What is your favorite pizza topping?  
I really do not like pizza....sorry don't throw things at me :)
2. What is your favorite eye color?
Blue....Ryan's color
3. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Sean Connery....yes really.
4. What is your favorite song to sing in the shower?
Who has time to sing....I just pray that I have time to condition my hair and shave my legs before all heck breaks loose with the little ones ;)
5. What is your favorite way to connect with your partner?
When we can get away alone...date night....a walk....just being alone.
6. Who is your favrite Author
Eric Carle.....all about the kids :)
7.  What is your favorite spanking memory?
I will be answering this very question (sort of) in my blog this week....eeek!
8.  Who do you find inspirational?
Everyday people who go out of their way to make a difference.
9.  What is your favorite article of clothing?
A good pair of jeans...oh and can I say flip flops....love them :)
10.  If you could meet a famous person (living or dead), who would you have dinner with?
Paula Deen...again yes really.  She has a cooking show, but I find her life to be pretty darn inspirational....and well, she is a hoot :)
11.  If you could have any one wish, what would it be?
That my dad was alive again, and could meet my boys.....that would be awesome.


From MInelle :D


      Who was your first kiss? His name was Daniel....I think I was 11.

      What is your favorite family tradition? Everyone picks out a new ornament for the tree each year.

                  What is your favorite ethnic food? Authentic Mexican....no chain restaurants :)

                Do you exaggerate when telling a story? Of course....wait....doesn't everyone????

                 What is the worst practical joke you ever played on someone?  I am not much of a practical joker.  I used to do silly things like put salt in Ryan's beer....soap in his water....and shake up his beer can before handing it to him.  I have no idea why he thinks I need spanked all of the time ;)

                What is your favorite cologne?  I am not much of a cologne person. I do love floral scents though....probably gardenia....something like that.

                 What is the most daring thing you ever did?  This was probably more stupid than daring.  My BF and I went cave exploring in the middle of the night...and did not tell anyone where we were.....DUMB!

                 What is the funniest movie you ever saw?  I am not much of a movie person.  Right now I get the biggest laughs from the show Modern Family....oh my.....heheheh!

                 Favorite junk food, salty or sweet?  Currently, plain rippled potato chips....but I am pregnant and these things change like the tide :D

               Favorite trash read?  I have to say some of the stories you all write....woo boy....enough said ;)

              Do you exercise?  Yes, we try to get to the gym three times a week.

From Lillie :D       
1.  What is the best dish you make?  Roast chicken
2.  Who is your favourite author? I answered this one above somewhere :)
3.  Book you are reading? Love and Respect
4.  Favourite section of the zoo? Elephants
5.  Favourite board game? Scrabble
6.  Place in the world you most wish to visit? Rome
7.  Cause you feel strongest about? Child abuse prevention
8.  Person you would most want to take to a deserted island? Ryan of course ;)
9.  Skill you possess? Oh my, I guess I am good at multitasking.....but I think most moms are.
10.  Favourite outdoor activity? Lounging on the beach....that is an activity...right??
11.  Something you refuse to eat?  There is not a lot....but liver comes to mind...blech!

Hopefully, I did this correctly.....eek!  I appreciate all of you for thinking of little ole' me.  Like I said, I did not forward this on...because as I was looking around it seems everyone has participated.  If you know of someone who has been overlooked...let me know, and I will fix that :)  Have a great day everyone!!!

Edited to add my 11 random facts.....( Are you happy Wilma???)  And for the record when I am in all kinds of trouble for not doing my work around here, I am totally sicking Ryan on YOU my friend ;)

11 Random facts.....

  1. I am left handed
  2. I have a beagle/lab doggy we rescued from the pound
  3. I have given birth to the smallest and biggest babies on both sides of the family
  4. Ryan was my first, and God willing he will be my last :)
  5. My favorite season is Spring
  6. I could eat hot bbq wings everyday for the rest of my life and be completely content with life....but probably die young from a heart attack....
  7. I would love to garden, but I am terrified of earthworms...blech and gag!
  8. I have trouble falling asleep at night....so I have taught myself random things int he middle of the night....like the alphabet backwards....states and capitols....yes really.
  9. My real life friends call me if they need a laugh....apparently I am here to amuse them :D
  10. I accidentally discovered that someone who lives in my neighborhood practices Dd....oh my.....
  11. I have a teaching degree I have never used....because well....the twins came early...as in during student teaching.....good times :)










24 comments:

  1. WHAT do you mean I FLATTER myself? I'm hurt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry....I meant...yes really would LOVE to have a drink with you....if I wasn't pregnant and all. How is February for you???

      Delete
  2. OH and where are your 11 random facts about yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lord, okay...off to do that.....sheesh..... :D

      Delete
    2. We have a rescue beagle/miniture pin. mix...she's more crazy that I am :) And the nose!!!

      Delete
    3. Well, that is hard to believe....the crazy part. People get totally freaked out when we say she is a beagle lab mix....somehow they don't think that is possible ;)

      Delete
  3. Lucy, please don't eat only BBQ wings.
    I wonder if Ryan will let himself being set on Wilma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh okay...you are no fun :) I eat other stuff...but YUM! So good!

      Poor Wilma I blame her for a lot of things. Ryan did offer to email Barney....don't think that is going to happen ;)

      Delete
    2. Bas Ryan does not have the desire nor the TIME to deal with me ! His wifey keeps his arm quite busy, tired and very muscle bound I'm positive!

      Go drink some water Lucy ( see Ryan is probably happy with me again :) ) BUT just incase I am changing my email.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for doing this. I must be really bad because No one is telling stories about practical jokes.....Hmmmm maybe I better just close my mouth so I do not seem mean. lol

    Great fun random facts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome...thanks for including me :D

      Don't feel bad...I am no angel, I just make my own brand of trouble....hehehehe!

      I struggled with the facts, I am really pretty boring!

      Hope you have a great day Minelle.

      Delete
  5. I can definitely see why your friends call you for a laugh. You are a hoot.

    Love getting to know interesting things about you. I think you should share the story of the Dd couple in your "hood".

    See ya later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny :)

      Ahh, thanks...I appreciate that. Ryan doesn't always see my humor....I don't know why ;)

      I am not sure about the other dd couple....she reads blogs, does not know that I blog....and man that could be weird.

      Have a great day :D

      Delete
  6. Thanks Lucy :)
    I am a big Sean Connery fan - and I understand that he is a decent actor (wink, wink) I just like to look at him.
    LOL - pregnant sex - I remember :) Ironically, I remember it as a time in life when Ian nearly died of sex related exhaustion......I was insatiable *blush* good times
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait he acts??? Oh, that was the question...wasn't it? :) I agree he is just something else. Ryan teases me because I have thing for what he calls older men....or even worse dead ones.....John Wayne....Elvis....swoon....I have no idea what is wrong with me ;)

      Pregnant sex...especially in the later months can be a uh....adventure, that is for sure! No complaints here either friends :D

      love ya....

      Lucy

      Delete
  7. Hey Lucy - Have no clue why Ryan doesn't appreciate your sense of humor, you are a riot! Sean Connery is so yummy isn't he. ;) Would really enjoy hearing how you found out that your neighbors practice DD - what did you see/hear? lol

    Happy to get to know you a bit better and just keep blaming everything on Willie - she's such a troublemaker ya know. :D

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat :)

      I am forwarding everyone's comment about my humor to Ryan's in box :D

      Oh my the neighbors....I promise it is really not all that scandalous....I didn't see or hear anything....I would have DIED...eeek! She and I met by accident...and well.....I will have to figure out a way to tell this without letting too much out. She reads blogs....and I am not sure if she reads mine...she does not know that I blog....and I am not sure I want someone in my real life knowing this much....although she does know we are dd....ack! I'll have to think about it.

      I agree Wilma is asking for it :D

      Thanks for stopping by Cat :)

      ~Lucy

      Delete
  8. Hi Lucy, I loved reading this, some great facts. I'm with Sunny, you must tell the story of the Dd couple in your neighbourhood, and how you found out.

    Can't wait to hear more on Q7 from Ward and June :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      Roz....

      Yes, the mysterious question 7....I am working up the nerve to tell that story very soon. Hopefully, it will be my next post!

      Hugs back at ya!

      ~Lucy

      Delete
  9. Wow...good job busy lady! I understand this "behind" thing and I don't have any power rangers behind me. Have a wonderful and I hope a little bit restful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to feel like a hamster on a wheel at times ;) My little power rangers keep things hopping around here, that is for sure.

      I am looking forward to gorging my very pregnant belly with tons of good Thanksgiving food....and only feeling slightly guilty about it ;)

      Have a wonderful day Susie :D

      ~Lucy

      Delete
  10. Wow! We have lots of things in common... I'm left handed, LOVE the beach, am terrified of worms (and snakes too), John was my first, oh I have a very unhealthy obsession with wings ;)

    Thanks for sharing... Oh and how did u "discover" that little fact about it neighbor...interesting? Do they know that you know? Do they know that you do as well?... Sorry I'm a curious one ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi P :)

      We do have a lot in common....that is so funny :) Wings are just the best thing ever. We have a restaurant here called BW3's and their hot bbq are to DIE for!!!! Yum! ;)

      Well, the discovery of the neighbor......just talking the way she said things....we figured it out with each other. Yes she knows that we do...we talk about it sometimes....I am trying not to say too much on here because I do know that she reads a lot of blogs, but I don't think she has found mine yet....and I would feel weird if she figured it out I guess....

      Oh....and I hate snakes too...and frogs...snails....basically all icky things :D

      Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      ~Lucy

      Delete